The Davy Crockett WiFi is the ultimate portable grill. It comes with a digital WiFi controller, a meat probe, a peaked lid for rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks and Green Mountain Grills’ new open flame technology grease tray. Also included is Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature. It can run on 12V or 120AC so it’s perfect for home or camping, tailgating, hunting, house boating, music festivals or anywhere you can take it! Weighing in at 57 lbs. with foldable legs, it can be placed in the trunk of any car.
- Voltage: 12v
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Dimensions w/ legs open: 31 3/4″H x 34″W (w/ side tray) x 23″D
- Dimensions w/ legs closed (side tray must be removed for carrying position): 20 1/2″H x 27 3/4″W x 17 1/2″D
- Surface cooking area: 219 sq. in.
- Auger motor rpm: 4.7~5.2
- Fan motor rpm: 0.45a; 4100 rpm
- Grease tray: 13 gauge steel
- Operational function of grease tray: open flame technology
- Igniter: 12v; 100w
- Height of cooking: 7 3/4″ clearance
- Surface to lid hopper capacity (lbs. of pellets): 9 lbs.
- Operational temperature: 150°-550°F