Yoder Smokers pellet grills come standard with the Yoder Smokers ACS adaptive control system with two integrated food probes and ceramic ignition system are new features in the S series of pellet grills. With expansive cooking surfaces — ranging from 480 to 800 sq. in. — combined with nearly 12 inches of headroom, there’s plenty of room for anything, including beer can chickens or turkeys. The cooker’s main body and electronics are the same as the YS480, but when you add the competition cart and stainless steel prep shelves, it becomes even more versatile and markedly more maneuverable — perfect for someone competing at a different venue every weekend. The competition cart has 8″ pneumatic casters, two of which lock the cooker into place, and a set of tie-downs to keep it immobile in your trailer.
- Yoder Smokers ACS (adaptive control system)
- Ceramic ignition
- Stainless steel front and side shelves
- 2nd level slide-out shelf
- Stay cool handles
- Grease drain
- Door counter weight
- Digital control system
- Front and side shelves made from 7/16″ hard chrome-plated round bar steel
- New style swinging door probe port
- Cooking Surface: 800 sq. in.
- Two 12″ x 20″ cooking grates in main chamber
- Overall length: 53″
- Overall height: 54″
- Overall depth: 36″ (including front shelf)
- Hopper capacity: 20 lbs.
- Weight: 277 lbs.