Our well respected and popular YS640s is just at home on the competition circuit as it is the backyard. The YS640s competition pellet grill comes fully equipped with the Yoder Smokers ACS adaptive control system with two integrated food probes and new ceramic ignition system. The cooker’s main body and electronics are all the same, but when you add the competition cart and stainless steel prep shelves, it becomes even more versatile and markedly more maneuverable — perfect for someone competing at a different venue every weekend. The competition cart has 8″ pneumatic casters, two of which lock the cooker into place, and a set of tie-downs to keep it immobile in your trailer.
- Yoder Smokers ACS (adaptive control system)
- Ceramic ignition system
- Competition cart with stainless steel shelves
- Stay cool handles
- Grease drain
- Door counter weight
- Digital control system
- 2nd level slide-out shelf
- Built in tie-downs
- Cooking surface: 1,070 sq. in.
- Two 16″ x 20″ cooking grates
- 15.5″ x 28″ 2nd level slide-out shelf
- Overall length: 61″ (including side shelf)
- Overall height: 54″
- Overall depth: 36.24″ (including front shelf)
- Hopper capacity: 20 lbs.
- Weight: 418 lbs.