Yoder Smokers pellet grills come standard with the Yoder Smokers ACS adaptive control system with two integrated food probes. New ceramic ignition system and large custom orange casters are also new features in the all new S series of pellet grills. With expansive cooking surfaces — ranging from 800 to 1,070 sq. in. — combined with nearly 12 inches of headroom, there’s plenty of room for anything, including beer can chickens or turkeys.
- Yoder Smokers ACS (adaptive control system)
- Ceramic ignition system
- Custom large orange casters
- 2nd level slide-out shelf
- Stay cool handles
- Grease drain
- Door counter weight
- Digital control system
- Front and side shelves made from 7/16″ hard chrome-plated round bar steel
- New style swinging door probe port
- Cooking surface: 1,070 sq. in.
- Two 16″ x 20″ cooking grates
- 15.5″ x 28″ 2nd level slide-out shelf
- Overall length: 61″ (including side shelf)
- Overall height: 54″
- Overall depth: 36.24″ (including front shelf)
- Hopper capacity: 20 lbs.
- Weight: 335 lbs.